Article 1 of Indian Constitution: Name and territory of the Union
Article 1 Name and territory of the Union – Constitution Of India
- India, that is Bharat, shall be a Union of States.
- The States and the territories thereof shall be as specified in the First Schedule.]
- The territory of India shall comprise—
- the territories of the States;
- the Union territories specified in the First Schedule; and]
- such other territories as may be acquired.
Part 1 The Union and its Territory – Constitution Of India